Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Man With The Homeless Heart by Howard Parsons

I have yet another author that's contacted me for a review! Thank you so much for all the offers as I now have quite a reading list to catch up on (As if I mind..). The next book I will be reviewing is The Man With The Homeless Heart by Howard Parsons. I do not have all the details together yet, but I will let you all know once I have an arrangement set. This is the lineup as of right now:

1. No Matter What by Summer Howard
2. The Weapon Bearer by Aaron Thomas
3. The Man With The Homeless Heart by Howard Parsons
4 The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

If you are an (almost) published author and are looking for some publicity and a review, I'm your girl! Just comment on my post and we'll work something out. Thank you guys so much, I look forward to future business with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment